Tuesday, November 20, 2012

ABC Challenge: H is for Happy Faces , I is for Icicles , J is for Jalapeno

Hello all! So this is the last post with three different letters. From now on it will be one letter at a time. I finally caught up. I also would like to announce that I am going to start doing Sat-art-day challenges and at some point a holiday challenge. YAY FOR CHALLENGES! Ok so let's get started with H. I had no clue what to do for H and then I realized I had done some smiley faces a week ago and never posted them, so they became happy faces! They are happy so it works.

H is for Happy faces


I used Sally Hansen Lightening for my base color and also for the stamping color on my ring finger. The stamp is BM 304.

I is for Icicles


For I, I wanted to do something fun and since an igloo would have taken so long, I decided to do icicles. I thing they came out pretty but they don't look exactly like icicles haha. For my base color I used Sally Hansen White On. I then used essence Gleam in Blue and mixed it with the white for some of the icicles. To create the look I used a thin tipped nail art brush.  

J is for Jalapenos 


I let Blake choose what I should do for J. He replied with jalapeno...on a stick. For those that don't get the reference, it's from a Jeff Dunam joke. So I had this pepper stamp and decided to do the jalapenos. The base color is L.A. Colors Wave Length. For the stamping I used BM 06 with OPI Jade is the New Black. 

I will be posting K as soon as the inlinkz is posted on the Llama Nails FB page. :)

Until then,
PeaceErin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...